Personal data Johanna Helena van Mastbergen
Matches in other publications
This person also appears in the publication:
Ancestors (and descendant) of Johanna Helena van Mastbergen
Household of Johanna Helena van Mastbergen
She is married to Andries Pieter de Ridder on June 1, 1904 at Arnhem (Arnhem) (Gelderland), she was 24 years old.Source 4
Permission for this marriage has been obtained in Arnhem (Arnhem) (Gelderland) on June 1, 1904.Source 3
Overlijdensakte Toeg.nr. 0207 Inv.nr. 8069 Aktenr. 814
Huwelijksakte Toeg.nr. 0207 Inv.nr. 7988 Aktenr. 167
Timeline Johanna Helena van Mastbergen
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Van Mastbergen
Historical context (based on day of marriage June 1, 1904)
- The temperature on June 1, 1904 was between 11.1 °C and 19.4 °C and averaged 14.1 °C. There was 3.1 hours of sunshine (19%). The average windspeed was 3 Bft (moderate breeze) and was prevailing from the south. Source: KNMI (weather station De Bilt/The Netherlands)
- Koningin Wilhelmina (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from August 1, 1901 to August 16, 1905 the cabinet Kuijper, with Dr. A. Kuijper (AR) as prime minister.
- In the year 1904: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 5.4 million citizens.
- British mystic Aleister Crowley transcribes the first chapter of The Book of the Law.
- The Russian Baltic Fleet leaves Reval, Estonia for Port Arthur during the Russo-Japanese War.
- The first New Year's Eve celebration is held in Times Square (then known as Longacre Square) in New York, New York.