Personal data Andries van Mastbergen
Ancestors (and descendant) of Andries van Mastbergen
Household of Andries van Mastbergen
Permission for the marriage has been obtained in Arnhem (Arnhem) (Gelderland) on May 2, 1877.Source 7
He is married to Johanna Schildering on May 2, 1877 at Arnhem (Arnhem) (Gelderland), he was 24 years old.Source 8
Geboorteakte Toeg.nr. 50.188 Aktenr. 83
Brabants Historisch Informatie Centrum
Huwelijksakte Johanna Helena
Huwelijksakte Johannes Cornelis
Huwelijksakte Toeg.nr. 0207 Inv.nr. 168 Aktenr. 99
Timeline Andries van Mastbergen
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Van Mastbergen
Historical context (based on day of marriage May 2, 1877)
- The temperature on May 2, 1877 was about 4.8 °C. There was 0 mm of rain. The air pressure was 1 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the west-northwest. The airpressure was 77 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 83%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- From August 27, 1874 till November 3, 1877 the Netherlands had a cabinet Heemskerk - Van Lijnden van Sandenburg with the prime ministers Mr. J. Heemskerk Azn. (conservatief) and Mr. C.Th. baron Van Lijnden van Sandenburg (AR).
- In The Netherlands , there was from November 3, 1877 to August 20, 1879 the cabinet Kappeijne van de Coppello, with Mr. J. Kappeijne van de Coppello (liberaal) as prime minister.
- In the year 1877: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 4.0 million citizens.
- Arthur Tooth, an Anglican clergyman is taken into custody after being prosecuted for using ritualist practices.
- The Blantyre mining disaster in Scotland kills 207 miners.
- Rioting in Baltimore, Maryland by Baltimore and Ohio Railroad workers is put down by the state militia, resulting in nine deaths.