Personal data Cornelis van Mastbergen
Ancestors (and descendant) of Cornelis van Mastbergen
Household of Cornelis van Mastbergen
He is married to Hendrina Mensink on January 6, 1870 at Ommen (Ambt) (Overijssel), he was 20 years old.Source 5
Permission for the marriage has been obtained in Ommen (Ambt) (Overijssel) on January 6, 1870.Source 6
Geboorteakte Toeg.nr. 50.188 Aktenr. 21
Brabants Historisch Informatie Centrum
Huwelijksakte Toeg.nr. 123 Inv.nr. 123.10391 Aktenr. 1
Historisch Centrum Overijssel
Timeline Cornelis van Mastbergen
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Van Mastbergen
Historical context (based on day of marriage January 6, 1870)
- The temperature on January 6, 1870 was about 6.4 °C. The air pressure was 4 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the south-southwest. The airpressure was 76 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 88%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- From June 4, 1868 till January 4, 1871 the Netherlands had a cabinet Van Bosse - Fock with the prime ministers Mr. P.P. van Bosse (liberaal) and Mr. C. Fock (liberaal).
- In the year 1870: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 3.6 million citizens.
- The Fifteenth Amendment to the United States Constitution is ratified, guaranteeing voting rights to citizens regardless of race.
- The first game of rugby in New Zealand is played in Nelson between Nelson College and the Nelson Rugby Football Club.
- Franco-Prussian War: the Siege of Paris begins, which will result on January 28, 1871 in the surrender of Paris and a decisive Prussian victory.