Personal data Franciscus van Mastbergen
Ancestors (and descendant) of Franciscus van Mastbergen
Household of Franciscus van Mastbergen
He is married to Hendrica Berghege on October 11, 1871 at Arnhem (Arnhem) (Gelderland), he was 27 years old.Source 4
Permission for the marriage has been obtained in Arnhem (Arnhem) (Gelderland) on October 11, 1871.Source 5
Geboorteakte Toeg.nr. 50.188 Aktenr. 38
Brabants Historisch Informatie Centrum
Huwelijksakte Toeg.nr. 0207 Inv.nr. 165 Aktenr. 197
Timeline Franciscus van Mastbergen
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Van Mastbergen
Historical context (based on day of marriage October 11, 1871)
- The temperature on October 11, 1871 was about 9.5 °C. The atmospheric humidity was 86%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- From June 4, 1868 till January 4, 1871 the Netherlands had a cabinet Van Bosse - Fock with the prime ministers Mr. P.P. van Bosse (liberaal) and Mr. C. Fock (liberaal).
- In The Netherlands , there was from January 4, 1871 to July 6, 1872 the cabinet Thorbecke III, with Mr. J.R. Thorbecke (liberaal) as prime minister.
- In the year 1871: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 4.0 million citizens.
- The Staten Island Ferry Westfield's boiler explodes, killing over 85 people.
- Emperor Meiji orders the Abolition of the han system and the establishment of prefectures as local centers of administration. (Traditional Japanese date: July 14, 1871).
- The first international rugby football match, England v. Scotland, is played in Edinburgh at Raeburn Place.