Personal data Clementia Maria de Witte
Ancestors (and descendant) of Clementia Maria de Witte
Household of Clementia Maria de Witte
She is married to Jacobus Josephus Philippus Groosman on June 22, 1875 at Sluis (IJzendijke) (Zeeland), she was 31 years old.Source 2
Permission for this marriage has been obtained in Sluis (IJzendijke) (Zeeland) on June 22, 1875.Source 3
Huwelijksakte Toeg.nr. 25.55 Aktenr. 9
Timeline Clementia Maria de Witte
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname De Witte
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname De Witte.
- Check the information Open Archives has about De Witte.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching De Witte.
Historical context (based on day of marriage June 22, 1875)
- The temperature on June 22, 1875 was about 14.9 °C. The air pressure was 2 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the north-northeast. The airpressure was 77 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 67%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- From August 27, 1874 till November 3, 1877 the Netherlands had a cabinet Heemskerk - Van Lijnden van Sandenburg with the prime ministers Mr. J. Heemskerk Azn. (conservatief) and Mr. C.Th. baron Van Lijnden van Sandenburg (AR).
- In the year 1875: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 4.0 million citizens.
- The first ever organized indoor game of ice hockey is played in Montreal, Canada as recorded in The Montreal Gazette.
- The Treaty of Saint Petersburg between Japan and Russia is ratified, providing for the exchange of Sakhalin for the Kuril Islands.
- A murder conviction effectively forces the violent Irish anti-owner coal miners, the "Molly Maguires", to disband.