Personal data Jacobus Josephus Philippus Groosman
Ancestors (and descendant) of Jacobus Josephus Philippus Groosman
Household of Jacobus Josephus Philippus Groosman
He is married to Clementia Maria de Witte on June 22, 1875 at Sluis (IJzendijke) (Zeeland), he was 30 years old.Source 2
Permission for this marriage has been obtained in Sluis (IJzendijke) (Zeeland) on June 22, 1875.Source 3
Huwelijksakte Toeg.nr. 25.55 Aktenr. 9
Timeline Jacobus Josephus Philippus Groosman
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Groosman
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Groosman.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Groosman.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Groosman.
Historical context (based on day of marriage June 22, 1875)
- The temperature on June 22, 1875 was about 14.9 °C. The air pressure was 2 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the north-northeast. The airpressure was 77 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 67%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- From August 27, 1874 till November 3, 1877 the Netherlands had a cabinet Heemskerk - Van Lijnden van Sandenburg with the prime ministers Mr. J. Heemskerk Azn. (conservatief) and Mr. C.Th. baron Van Lijnden van Sandenburg (AR).
- In the year 1875: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 4.0 million citizens.
- Notorious New York City politician Boss Tweed escapes from prison and flees to Cuba, then Spain.
- Georges Bizet's opera Carmen receives its première at the Opéra Comique in Paris.
- Aristides wins the first Kentucky Derby.