Personal data Maria Aldegonda Baggen
Matches in other publications
This person also appears in the publication:
Ancestors (and descendant) of Maria Aldegonda Baggen
Household of Maria Aldegonda Baggen
She is married to Karel Hendrik Jozef Willems on November 12, 1915 at Schinnen (Oirsbeek) (Limburg), she was 26 years old.Source 4
Permission for this marriage has been obtained in Schinnen (Oirsbeek) (Limburg) on November 12, 1915.Source 2
Geboorteakte Toeg.nr. 12.081 Inv.nr. 7 Aktenr. 13
Huwelijksakte Toeg.nr. 12.081 Inv.nr. 19 Aktenr. 0
Timeline Maria Aldegonda Baggen
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Baggen
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Baggen.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Baggen.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Baggen.
Historical context (based on day of marriage November 12, 1915)
- The temperature on November 12, 1915 was between 4.9 °C and 13.0 °C and averaged 10.1 °C. There was 25.3 mm of rain. The average windspeed was 5 Bft (very strong wind) and was prevailing from the south-southwest. Source: KNMI (weather station De Bilt/The Netherlands)
- Koningin Wilhelmina (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from August 29, 1913 to September 9, 1918 the cabinet Cort van der Linden, with Mr. P.W.A. Cort van der Linden (liberaal) as prime minister.
- In the year 1915: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 6.3 million citizens.
- World War I: Germany uses poison gas against Russia
- Georges Claude patents the neon discharge tube for use in advertising.
- Alexander Graham Bell inaugurates U.S. transcontinental telephone service, speaking from New York to Thomas Watson in San Francisco.