Personal data Anna Maria Raven
Matches in other publications
This person also appears in the publication:
Ancestors (and descendant) of Anna Maria Raven
Household of Anna Maria Raven
She is married to Balthazar Hubert America on October 15, 1888 at Schinnen (Amstenrade) (Limburg), she was 24 years old.Source 4
Permission for this marriage has been obtained in Schinnen (Amstenrade) (Limburg) on October 15, 1888.Source 2
Geboorteakte Toeg.nr. 12.002 Inv.nr. 4 Aktenr. 3
Overlijdensakte Toeg.nr. 12.038 Inv.nr. 2422 Aktenr. 418
Huwelijksakte Toeg.nr. 12.002 Inv.nr. 13 Aktenr. 0
Timeline Anna Maria Raven
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Raven
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Raven.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Raven.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Raven.
Historical context (based on day of marriage October 15, 1888)
- The temperature on October 15, 1888 was about 7.5 °C. The airpressure was 77 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 88%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from April 23, 1884 to April 21, 1888 the cabinet Heemskerk, with Mr. J. Heemskerk Azn. (conservatief) as prime minister.
- In The Netherlands , there was from April 21, 1888 to August 21, 1891 the cabinet Mackay, with Mr. A. baron Mackay (AR) as prime minister.
- In the year 1888: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 4.5 million citizens.
- The "From Hell" letter sent by Jack the Ripper is received by the investigators.
- Bertha Benz drives from Mannheim to Pforzheim and back in the first long distance automobile trip, commemorated by Bertha Benz Memorial Route since 2008.
- The poem "Casey at the Bat", by Ernest Lawrence Thayer, is published in the San Francisco Examiner.