Personal data Hendrik Joseph Raven
- He was born on March 16, 1824 in Nuth (Nuth) (Limburg).
- He died before 1904.
Ancestors (and descendant) of Hendrik Joseph Raven
Household of Hendrik Joseph Raven
He is married to (1) Aldigundis Baggen on January 12, 1863 at Schinnen (Amstenrade) (Limburg), he was 38 years old.Source 1
Permission for this marriage has been obtained in Schinnen (Amstenrade) (Limburg) on January 12, 1863.Source 2
He had a relationship with (2) Anna Catharina Goessen.
Huwelijksakte Toeg.nr. 12.002 Inv.nr. 13 Aktenr. 0
Timeline Hendrik Joseph Raven
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Raven
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Raven.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Raven.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Raven.
Historical context (based on day of marriage January 12, 1863)
- The temperature on January 12, 1863 was about 3.8 °C. The airpressure was 77 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 90%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from February 1, 1862 to February 10, 1866 the cabinet Thorbecke II, with Mr. J.R. Thorbecke (liberaal) as prime minister.
- In the year 1863: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 3.6 million citizens.
- American Civil War: Confederates evacuate Battery Wagner and Morris Island in South Carolina.
- American Civil War: the Battle of Fort Hindman occurs in Arkansas.
- American Civil War: Battle of Raymond: two divisions of James B. McPherson's XVII Corps (ACW) turn the left wing of Confederate General John C. Pemberton's defensive line on Fourteen Mile Creek, opening up the interior of Mississippi to the Union Army during the Vicksburg Campaign.