Personal data Maria Helena Cleven
Matches in other publications
This person also appears in the publication:
Ancestors (and descendant) of Maria Helena Cleven
Household of Maria Helena Cleven
She is married to Michiel Joseph Baggen on November 19, 1871 at Schinnen (Oirsbeek) (Limburg), she was 23 years old.Source 4
Permission for this marriage has been obtained in Schinnen (Oirsbeek) (Limburg) on November 19, 1871.Source 3
Overlijdensakte Toeg.nr. 12.081 Inv.nr. 23 Aktenr. 8
Huwelijksakte Toeg.nr. 12.081 Inv.nr. 18 Aktenr. 0
Timeline Maria Helena Cleven
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Cleven
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Cleven.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Cleven.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Cleven.
Historical context (based on day of marriage November 19, 1871)
- The temperature on November 19, 1871 was about 7.6 °C. The air pressure was 1 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the northwest. The atmospheric humidity was 66%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- From June 4, 1868 till January 4, 1871 the Netherlands had a cabinet Van Bosse - Fock with the prime ministers Mr. P.P. van Bosse (liberaal) and Mr. C. Fock (liberaal).
- In The Netherlands , there was from January 4, 1871 to July 6, 1872 the cabinet Thorbecke III, with Mr. J.R. Thorbecke (liberaal) as prime minister.
- In the year 1871: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 4.0 million citizens.
- Otto von Bismarck is appointed Chancellor of the German Empire.
- Sinmiyangyo: Captain McLane Tilton leads 109 Marines in a naval attack on Han River forts on Kanghwa Island, Korea.
- The Staten Island Ferry Westfield's boiler explodes, killing over 85 people.