Personal data Franciscus Paulus Baggen
Matches in other publications
This person also appears in the publication:
Ancestors (and descendant) of Franciscus Paulus Baggen
Household of Franciscus Paulus Baggen
He is married to Maria Elisabeth Heijnen on October 2, 1880 at Schinnen (Amstenrade) (Limburg), he was 24 years old.Source 4
Permission for this marriage has been obtained in Schinnen (Amstenrade) (Limburg) on October 2, 1880.Source 2
Geboorteakte Toeg.nr. 12.002 Inv.nr. 4 Aktenr. 5
Overlijdensakte Toeg.nr. 12.002 Inv.nr. 18 Aktenr. 12
Huwelijksakte Toeg.nr. 12.002 Inv.nr. 13 Aktenr. 0
Timeline Franciscus Paulus Baggen
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Baggen
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Baggen.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Baggen.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Baggen.
Historical context (based on day of marriage October 2, 1880)
- The temperature on October 2, 1880 was about 15.0 °C. There was 0 mm of rain. The air pressure was 10 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the northwest. The airpressure was 76 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 90%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from August 20, 1879 to April 23, 1883 the cabinet Van Lijnden van Sandenburg, with Mr. C.Th. baron Van Lijnden van Sandenburg (conservatief-AR) as prime minister.
- In the year 1880: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 4.0 million citizens.
- Thomas Edison observes the Edison effect.
- The first electric streetlight is installed in Wabash, Indiana.
- France annexes Tahiti.