Personal data Michiel Joseph Baggen
Matches in other publications
This person also appears in the publication:
Ancestors (and descendant) of Michiel Joseph Baggen
Household of Michiel Joseph Baggen
He is married to Maria Helena Cleven on November 19, 1871 at Schinnen (Oirsbeek) (Limburg), he was 23 years old.Source 4
Permission for this marriage has been obtained in Schinnen (Oirsbeek) (Limburg) on November 19, 1871.Source 2
Geboorteakte Toeg.nr. 12.002 Inv.nr. 4 Aktenr. 9
Overlijdensakte Toeg.nr. 12.081 Inv.nr. 24 Aktenr. 10
Huwelijksakte Toeg.nr. 12.081 Inv.nr. 18 Aktenr. 0
Timeline Michiel Joseph Baggen
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Baggen
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Baggen.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Baggen.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Baggen.
Historical context (based on day of marriage November 19, 1871)
- The temperature on November 19, 1871 was about 7.6 °C. The air pressure was 1 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the northwest. The atmospheric humidity was 66%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- From June 4, 1868 till January 4, 1871 the Netherlands had a cabinet Van Bosse - Fock with the prime ministers Mr. P.P. van Bosse (liberaal) and Mr. C. Fock (liberaal).
- In The Netherlands , there was from January 4, 1871 to July 6, 1872 the cabinet Thorbecke III, with Mr. J.R. Thorbecke (liberaal) as prime minister.
- In the year 1871: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 4.0 million citizens.
- The National Rifle Association is granted a charter by the state of New York.
- Declaration of the Paris Commune; President of the French Republic, Adolphe Thiers, orders evacuation of Paris.
- The Civil Rights Act of 1871 becomes law.