Personal data Trijntje Roon
Ancestors (and descendant) of Trijntje Roon
Household of Trijntje Roon
Permission for the marriage has been obtained in Zuidhorn (Oldehove) (Groningen) on April 2, 1892.Source 2
She is married to Kornelis Bosma on April 2, 1892 at Zuidhorn (Oldehove) (Groningen), she was 22 years old.Source 3
Geboorteakte Aktenr. 53
Huwelijksakte Aktenr. 4
Timeline Trijntje Roon
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Roon
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Roon.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Roon.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Roon.
Historical context (based on day of marriage April 2, 1892)
- The temperature on April 2, 1892 was about 9.7 °C. The airpressure was 77 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 72%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koningin Wilhelmina (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- Regentes Emma (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1898 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from August 21, 1891 to May 9, 1894 the cabinet Van Tienhoven, with Mr. G. van Tienhoven (unie-liberaal) as prime minister.
- In the year 1892: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 5.1 million citizens.
- The Limelight Department, one of the world's first film studios, is officially established in Melbourne, Australia.
- Ellis Island opens to begin processing immigrants into the United States.
- Charles Duryea claims to have driven the first automobile in the United States, in Springfield, Massachusetts.