Personal data Geert Zeldenrust
Ancestors (and descendant) of Geert Zeldenrust
Household of Geert Zeldenrust
He is married to Abeltje Wolters on May 2, 1883 at Eemsmond (Warffum) (Groningen), he was 23 years old.Source 4
Permission for this marriage has been obtained in Eemsmond (Warffum) (Groningen) on May 2, 1883.Source 2
Geboorteakte Aktenr. 69
Overlijdensakte Aktenr. 26
Huwelijksakte Aktenr. 4
Timeline Geert Zeldenrust
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Zeldenrust
Historical context (based on day of marriage May 2, 1883)
- The temperature on May 2, 1883 was about 6.9 °C. The air pressure was 2 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the north-northwest. The airpressure was 76 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 74%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from August 20, 1879 to April 23, 1883 the cabinet Van Lijnden van Sandenburg, with Mr. C.Th. baron Van Lijnden van Sandenburg (conservatief-AR) as prime minister.
- In The Netherlands , there was from April 23, 1884 to April 21, 1888 the cabinet Heemskerk, with Mr. J. Heemskerk Azn. (conservatief) as prime minister.
- In the year 1883: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 4.5 million citizens.
- The Brooklyn Bridge in New York City is opened to traffic after 14 years of construction.
- American and Canadian railroads institute five standard continental time zones, ending the confusion of thousands of local times.
- Peru and Chile signed the Treaty of Ancón, by which the Tarapacá province is ceded to the latter, bringing an end to Peru's involvement in the War of the Pacific.