Personal data Paulus Nijsse
Ancestors (and descendant) of Paulus Nijsse
Household of Paulus Nijsse
He is married to Jacoba Zadelaar on May 23, 1872 at Goes (Wolphaartsdijk) (Zeeland), he was 27 years old.Source 2
Permission for this marriage has been obtained in Goes (Wolphaartsdijk) (Zeeland) on May 23, 1872.Source 3
Huwelijksakte Toeg.nr. 25.144 Aktenr. 10
Timeline Paulus Nijsse
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Nijsse
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Nijsse.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Nijsse.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Nijsse.
Historical context (based on day of marriage May 23, 1872)
- The temperature on May 23, 1872 was about 17.3 °C. The air pressure was 2 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the south-southwest. The atmospheric humidity was 48%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from January 4, 1871 to July 6, 1872 the cabinet Thorbecke III, with Mr. J.R. Thorbecke (liberaal) as prime minister.
- From July 6, 1872 till August 27, 1874 the Netherlands had a cabinet De Vries - Fransen van de Putte with the prime ministers Mr. G. de Vries Azn. (liberaal) and I.D. Fransen van de Putte (liberaal).
- In the year 1872: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 4.0 million citizens.
- King Oscar II accedes to the throne of Sweden-Norway.
- The Wanderers F.C. wins the first FA Cup, the oldest football competition in the world, beating Royal Engineers A.F.C. 1-0 at The Oval in Kennington, London.
- In Louisiana, P. B. S. Pinchback becomes the first serving African-American governor of a U.S. state.