Personal data Jacoba Zadelaar
Ancestors (and descendant) of Jacoba Zadelaar
Household of Jacoba Zadelaar
She is married to Paulus Nijsse on May 23, 1872 at Goes (Wolphaartsdijk) (Zeeland), she was 21 years old.Source 2
Permission for this marriage has been obtained in Goes (Wolphaartsdijk) (Zeeland) on May 23, 1872.Source 3
Huwelijksakte Toeg.nr. 25.144 Aktenr. 10
Timeline Jacoba Zadelaar
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Zadelaar
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Zadelaar.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Zadelaar.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Zadelaar.
Historical context (based on day of marriage May 23, 1872)
- The temperature on May 23, 1872 was about 17.3 °C. The air pressure was 2 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the south-southwest. The atmospheric humidity was 48%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from January 4, 1871 to July 6, 1872 the cabinet Thorbecke III, with Mr. J.R. Thorbecke (liberaal) as prime minister.
- From July 6, 1872 till August 27, 1874 the Netherlands had a cabinet De Vries - Fransen van de Putte with the prime ministers Mr. G. de Vries Azn. (liberaal) and I.D. Fransen van de Putte (liberaal).
- In the year 1872: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 4.0 million citizens.
- The Wanderers F.C. wins the first FA Cup, the oldest football competition in the world, beating Royal Engineers A.F.C. 1-0 at The Oval in Kennington, London.
- George Westinghouse patents the air brake.
- Challenger expedition: HMSChallenger, commanded by Captain George Nares, sails from Portsmouth.