Personal data Abigael Klaassen
Ancestors (and descendant) of Abigael Klaassen
Household of Abigael Klaassen
She is married to Karolus Leonardus Aerssens on May 20, 1874 at Vlissingen (Vlissingen) (Zeeland), she was 24 years old.Source 3
Permission for this marriage has been obtained in Vlissingen (Vlissingen) (Zeeland) on May 20, 1874.Source 4
Huwelijksakte Toeg.nr. 25.128 Aktenr. 27
Timeline Abigael Klaassen
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Klaassen
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Klaassen.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Klaassen.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Klaassen.
Historical context (based on day of marriage May 20, 1874)
- The temperature on May 20, 1874 was about 13.8 °C. The air pressure was 3 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the north. The airpressure was 77 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 52%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- From July 6, 1872 till August 27, 1874 the Netherlands had a cabinet De Vries - Fransen van de Putte with the prime ministers Mr. G. de Vries Azn. (liberaal) and I.D. Fransen van de Putte (liberaal).
- From August 27, 1874 till November 3, 1877 the Netherlands had a cabinet Heemskerk - Van Lijnden van Sandenburg with the prime ministers Mr. J. Heemskerk Azn. (conservatief) and Mr. C.Th. baron Van Lijnden van Sandenburg (AR).
- In the year 1874: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 4.0 million citizens.
- The District of Maple Ridge, British Columbia, Canada is founded.
- General Postal Union is created as a result of the Treaty of Berne.
- Japan launches its postal savings system, modeled after a similar system in the United Kingdom.