Personal data Pieter Donker
Ancestors (and descendant) of Pieter Donker
Household of Pieter Donker
He is married to Grietje Leeuw on April 27, 1907 at Medemblik (Sijbekarspel) (Noord Holland), he was 27 years old.Source 3
Permission for this marriage has been obtained in Medemblik (Sijbekarspel) (Noord Holland) on April 27, 1907.Source 2
Overlijdensakte Aktenr. 1
Huwelijksakte Toeg.nr. 358 Inv.nr. 358.113 Aktenr. 4
Timeline Pieter Donker
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Donker
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Donker.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Donker.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Donker.
Historical context (based on day of marriage April 27, 1907)
- The temperature on April 27, 1907 was between 1.8 °C and 9.3 °C and averaged 4.8 °C. There was 1.1 mm of rain. There was 4.6 hours of sunshine (31%). The average windspeed was 2 Bft (weak wind) and was prevailing from the north. Source: KNMI (weather station De Bilt/The Netherlands)
- Koningin Wilhelmina (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from August 17, 1905 to February 11, 1908 the cabinet De Meester, with Mr. Th. de Meester (unie-liberaal) as prime minister.
- In the year 1907: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 5.6 million citizens.
- The worst night of the Brown Dog riots in London, when 1,000 medical students clash with 400 police officers over the existence of a memorial for animals who have been vivisected.
- Honolulu, Hawaii becomes an independent city.
- A train wreck on the Pere Marquette Railroad near Salem, Michigan kills thirty and injures seventy.