Personal data Geertje Spaander
- She was born in the year 1848 in Medemblik (Abbekerk) (Noord-Holland).
- Profession: Veehoudster.
- She died on February 2, 1918 in Medemblik (Abbekerk) (Noord-Holland), she was 70 years old.Source 1
- Death registration on February 3, 1918.Source 2
Matches in other publications
This person also appears in the publication:
Ancestors (and descendant) of Geertje Spaander
Household of Geertje Spaander
She is married to Albert Wit on April 25, 1867 at Medemblik (Twisk) (Noord Holland), she was 19 years old.Source 3
Permission for this marriage has been obtained in Medemblik (Twisk) (Noord Holland) on April 25, 1867.Source 2
Overlijdensakte Aktenr. 1
Huwelijksakte Toeg.nr. 358 Inv.nr. 358.122 Aktenr. 5
Timeline Geertje Spaander
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Spaander
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Spaander.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Spaander.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Spaander.
Historical context (based on day of marriage April 25, 1867)
- The temperature on April 25, 1867 was about 14.1 °C. There was 1 mm of rain. The air pressure was 9 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the west-southwest. The airpressure was 75 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 74%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- From June 1, 1866 till June 4, 1868 the Netherlands had a cabinet Van Zuijlen van Nijevelt - Heemskerk with the prime ministers Mr. J.P.J.A. graaf Van Zuijlen van Nijevelt (AR) and Mr. J. Heemskerk Azn. (conservatief).
- In the year 1867: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 3.6 million citizens.
- Luxembourg gains its independence.
- Atlantic Cable Quartz Lode gold mine located in Montana.
- Alaska purchase: Passing by a single vote, the United States Senate ratifies a treaty with Russia for the purchase of Alaska.