Personal data Simon Zijp
Matches in other publications
This person also appears in the publication:
Ancestors (and descendant) of Simon Zijp
Household of Simon Zijp
He is married to (1) Aafje Schuijtemaker on April 17, 1894 at Medemblik (Abbekerk) (Noord-Holland), he was 22 years old.Source 3
Permission for this marriage has been obtained in Medemblik (Abbekerk) (Noord-Holland) on April 17, 1894.Source 2
He is married to (2) Geertje Koppes on September 27, 1905 at Medemblik (Abbekerk) (Noord-Holland), he was 33 years old.Source 4
Permission for this marriage has been obtained in Medemblik (Abbekerk) (Noord-Holland) on September 27, 1905.Source 2
Overlijdensakte Aktenr. 1
Huwelijksakte Toeg.nr. 358 Inv.nr. 2 Aktenr. 3
Huwelijksakte Toeg.nr. 358 Inv.nr. 2 Aktenr. 9
Timeline Simon Zijp
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Zijp
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Zijp.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Zijp.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Zijp.
Historical context (based on day of marriage April 17, 1894)
- The temperature on April 17, 1894 was about 10.2 °C. There was 0 mm of rain. The airpressure was 75 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 93%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koningin Wilhelmina (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- Regentes Emma (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1898 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from August 21, 1891 to May 9, 1894 the cabinet Van Tienhoven, with Mr. G. van Tienhoven (unie-liberaal) as prime minister.
- In The Netherlands , there was from May 9, 1894 to July 27, 1897 the cabinet Roëll, with Jonkheer mr. J. Roëll (oud-liberaal) as prime minister.
- In the year 1894: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 5.1 million citizens.
- The first playoff game for the Stanley Cup starts.
- Domenico Melegatti obtains a patent for a procedure to be applied in producing pandoro industrially.
- Anarchist Émile Henry hurls a bomb into Paris's Cafe Terminus, killing one and wounding 20.