Personal data Grietje Zijp
- She was born in the year 1857 in Drechterland (Venhuizen en Hem) (Noord Holland).
- She died.
Ancestors (and descendant) of Grietje Zijp
Household of Grietje Zijp
She is married to Klaas Molenaar on March 31, 1876 at Drechterland (Westwoud) (Noord Holland), she was 19 years old.Source 1
Permission for the marriage has been obtained in Drechterland (Westwoud) (Noord Holland) on March 31, 1876.Source 2
Huwelijksakte Toeg.nr. 358 Inv.nr. 135 Aktenr. 2
Timeline Grietje Zijp
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Zijp
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Zijp.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Zijp.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Zijp.
Historical context (based on day of marriage March 31, 1876)
- The temperature on March 31, 1876 was about 16.3 °C. The air pressure was 11 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the east-southeast. The airpressure was 75 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 57%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- From August 27, 1874 till November 3, 1877 the Netherlands had a cabinet Heemskerk - Van Lijnden van Sandenburg with the prime ministers Mr. J. Heemskerk Azn. (conservatief) and Mr. C.Th. baron Van Lijnden van Sandenburg (AR).
- In the year 1876: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 4.0 million citizens.
- New Zealand's provincial government system is dissolved.
- The April Uprising breaks out in Bulgaria.
- Brooklyn Theater Fire kills at least 278 people in Brooklyn, NY.