Personal data Trijntje Zijp
- She was born in the year 1855 in Drechterland (Hem) (Noord Holland).
- She died.
Ancestors (and descendant) of Trijntje Zijp
Household of Trijntje Zijp
She is married to Luitje Schekkerman on April 23, 1875 at Drechterland (Venhuizen) (Noord Holland), she was 20 years old.Source 1
Permission for the marriage has been obtained in Drechterland (Venhuizen) (Noord Holland) on April 23, 1875.Source 2
Huwelijksakte Toeg.nr. 358 Inv.nr. 358.128 Aktenr. 3
Timeline Trijntje Zijp
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Zijp
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Zijp.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Zijp.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Zijp.
Historical context (based on day of marriage April 23, 1875)
- The temperature on April 23, 1875 was about 8.8 °C. There was 0 mm of rain. The air pressure was 6 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the north-northwest. The airpressure was 76 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 54%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- From August 27, 1874 till November 3, 1877 the Netherlands had a cabinet Heemskerk - Van Lijnden van Sandenburg with the prime ministers Mr. J. Heemskerk Azn. (conservatief) and Mr. C.Th. baron Van Lijnden van Sandenburg (AR).
- In the year 1875: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 4.0 million citizens.
- Kwang-su becomes emperor of China.
- A murder conviction effectively forces the violent Irish anti-owner coal miners, the "Molly Maguires", to disband.
- Captain Matthew Webb became first person to swim English Channel