Personal data Pieter Pluister
- He was born in the year 1875 in Medemblik (Sijbekarspel) (Noord Holland).
Attention: Was younger than 16 years (12) when child (Elisabeth Pluister) was born (??-????-1887).
Attention: Age at marriage (April 20, 1884) below 16 years (9).
- Profession: Landman.
- He died on January 30, 1938 in Opmeer (Opmeer) (Noord Holland), he was 63 years old.Source 1
- Death registration on January 31, 1939.Source 2
Ancestors (and descendant) of Pieter Pluister
Household of Pieter Pluister
He is married to Maartje Zijp on April 20, 1884 at Medemblik (Sijbekarspel) (Noord Holland), he was 9 years old.Source 3
Permission for this marriage has been obtained in Medemblik (Sijbekarspel) (Noord Holland) on April 20, 1884.Source 2
Overlijdensakte Aktenr. 1
Huwelijksakte Toeg.nr. 358 Inv.nr. 358.113 Aktenr. 5
Timeline Pieter Pluister
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Pluister
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Pluister.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Pluister.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Pluister.
Historical context (based on day of marriage April 20, 1884)
- The temperature on April 20, 1884 was about 3.8 °C. The air pressure was 8 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the east-northeast. The airpressure was 76 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 60%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from April 23, 1884 to April 21, 1888 the cabinet Heemskerk, with Mr. J. Heemskerk Azn. (conservatief) as prime minister.
- In the year 1884: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 4.5 million citizens.
- Proclamation of the demand for eight-hour workday in the United States.
- The Gaelic Athletic Association is set up in Hayes's Hotel in Thurles, County Tipperary.
- The Naval War College of the United States Navy is founded in Newport, Rhode Island.