Personal data Grietje Zijp
- She was born in the year 1853 in Medemblik (Sijbekarspel) (Noord Holland).
- She died on April 13, 1944 in Heerhugowaard (Heerhugowaard) (Noord Holland), she was 91 years old.Source 1
- Death registration on April 13, 1944.Source 2
Ancestors (and descendant) of Grietje Zijp
Household of Grietje Zijp
Permission for the marriage has been obtained in Medemblik (Sijbekarspel) (Noord Holland) on April 12, 1874.Source 2
She is married to Klaas van der Busse on April 12, 1874 at Medemblik (Sijbekarspel) (Noord Holland), she was 21 years old.Source 3
Overlijdensakte Aktenr. 17
Huwelijksakte Toeg.nr. 358 Inv.nr. 358.113 Aktenr. 4
Timeline Grietje Zijp
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Zijp
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Zijp.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Zijp.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Zijp.
Historical context (based on day of marriage April 12, 1874)
- The temperature on April 12, 1874 was about 16.9 °C. The air pressure was 6 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the north-northeast. The airpressure was 75 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 60%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- From July 6, 1872 till August 27, 1874 the Netherlands had a cabinet De Vries - Fransen van de Putte with the prime ministers Mr. G. de Vries Azn. (liberaal) and I.D. Fransen van de Putte (liberaal).
- From August 27, 1874 till November 3, 1877 the Netherlands had a cabinet Heemskerk - Van Lijnden van Sandenburg with the prime ministers Mr. J. Heemskerk Azn. (conservatief) and Mr. C.Th. baron Van Lijnden van Sandenburg (AR).
- In the year 1874: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 4.0 million citizens.
- A cartoon by Thomas Nast in Harper's Weekly, is considered the first important use of an elephant as a symbol for the United States Republican Party.
- The congress of the state of México elevates Naucalpan to the category of Villa, with the title of "Villa de Juárez".
- The Oakland Daily Tribune publishes its first newspaper.