Personal data Elisabeth Zijp
Ancestors (and descendant) of Elisabeth Zijp
Household of Elisabeth Zijp
Permission for the marriage has been obtained in Medemblik (Sijbekarspel) (Noord Holland) on April 21, 1889.Source 2
She is married to Cornelis Willemszoon Govers on April 21, 1889 at Medemblik (Sijbekarspel) (Noord Holland), she was 23 years old.Source 3
Overlijdensakte Aktenr. 65
Huwelijksakte Toeg.nr. 358 Inv.nr. 358.113 Aktenr. 5
Timeline Elisabeth Zijp
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Zijp
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Zijp.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Zijp.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Zijp.
Historical context (based on day of marriage April 21, 1889)
- The temperature on April 21, 1889 was about 14.8 °C. The air pressure was 12 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the south-southwest. The airpressure was 76 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 57%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from April 21, 1888 to August 21, 1891 the cabinet Mackay, with Mr. A. baron Mackay (AR) as prime minister.
- In the year 1889: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 4.5 million citizens.
- Menelik II, Emperor of Ethiopia, signs a treaty of amity with Italy, which gives Italy control over Eritrea.
- Montana is admitted as the 41st U.S. state.
- North and South Dakota are admitted as the 39th and 40th U.S. states.