Personal data Maartje Zijp
Ancestors (and descendant) of Maartje Zijp
Household of Maartje Zijp
Permission for the marriage has been obtained in Medemblik (Sijbekarspel) (Noord Holland) on April 20, 1884.Source 2
She is married to Pieter Pluister on April 20, 1884 at Medemblik (Sijbekarspel) (Noord Holland), she was 19 years old.Source 3
Overlijdensakte Aktenr. 1
Huwelijksakte Toeg.nr. 358 Inv.nr. 358.113 Aktenr. 5
Timeline Maartje Zijp
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Zijp
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Zijp.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Zijp.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Zijp.
Historical context (based on day of marriage April 20, 1884)
- The temperature on April 20, 1884 was about 3.8 °C. The air pressure was 8 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the east-northeast. The airpressure was 76 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 60%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from April 23, 1884 to April 21, 1888 the cabinet Heemskerk, with Mr. J. Heemskerk Azn. (conservatief) as prime minister.
- In the year 1884: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 4.5 million citizens.
- The Washington Monument in Washington D.C. is completed.
- Proclamation of the demand for eight-hour workday in the United States.
- Greenwich, in London, England, is established as Universal Time meridian of longitude.