Personal data Marinus Zweedijk
Ancestors (and descendant) of Marinus Zweedijk
Household of Marinus Zweedijk
He is married to (1) Catharina Kousemaker on April 26, 1867 at Goes (Goes) (Zeeland), he was 23 years old.Source 3
Permission for this marriage has been obtained in Goes (Goes) (Zeeland) on April 26, 1867.Source 2
He is married to (2) Elizabeth de Puijt on April 19, 1900 at Goes (Goes) (Zeeland), he was 56 years old.Source 4
Permission for this marriage has been obtained in Goes (Goes) (Zeeland) on April 19, 1900.Source 2
Overlijdensakte Aktenr. 38
Huwelijksakte Toeg.nr. 25.43 Aktenr. 7
Huwelijksakte Toeg.nr. 25.43 Aktenr. 1
Timeline Marinus Zweedijk
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Zweedijk
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Zweedijk.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Zweedijk.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Zweedijk.
Historical context (based on day of marriage April 26, 1867)
- The temperature on April 26, 1867 was about 11.3 °C. The airpressure was 76 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 61%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- From June 1, 1866 till June 4, 1868 the Netherlands had a cabinet Van Zuijlen van Nijevelt - Heemskerk with the prime ministers Mr. J.P.J.A. graaf Van Zuijlen van Nijevelt (AR) and Mr. J. Heemskerk Azn. (conservatief).
- In the year 1867: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 3.6 million citizens.
- Alaska is purchased from Russia for $7.2 million, about 2 cent/acre ($4.19/km²), by United States Secretary of State William H. Seward. The media call this Seward's Folly.
- The United States takes control of Midway Island.
- The United States takes possession of the, at this point unoccupied, Midway Atoll.