Personal data Dina Zweedijk
Ancestors (and descendant) of Dina Zweedijk
Household of Dina Zweedijk
She is married to Pieter de Keizer on May 15, 1890 at Goes (Goes) (Zeeland), she was 24 years old.Source 4
Permission for this marriage has been obtained in Goes (Goes) (Zeeland) on May 15, 1890.Source 3
Overlijdensakte Aktenr. 9
Huwelijksakte Toeg.nr. 25.43 Aktenr. 7
Timeline Dina Zweedijk
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Zweedijk
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Zweedijk.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Zweedijk.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Zweedijk.
Historical context (based on day of marriage May 15, 1890)
- The temperature on May 15, 1890 was about 15.1 °C. The air pressure was 1 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the west-southwest. The airpressure was 76 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 65%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- Koningin Wilhelmina (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from April 21, 1888 to August 21, 1891 the cabinet Mackay, with Mr. A. baron Mackay (AR) as prime minister.
- In the year 1890: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 4.5 million citizens.
- Canada and Bermuda are linked by telegraph cable.
- The U.S. Congress passes the Sherman Anti-Trust Act.
- The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints officially renounces polygamy.