Personal data Adriana de Pagter
Ancestors (and descendant) of Adriana de Pagter
Household of Adriana de Pagter
She is married to Martinus de Witte on October 6, 1869 at Vlissingen (Oost-en West-Souburg) (Zeeland), she was 19 years old.Source 2
Permission for this marriage has been obtained in Vlissingen (Oost-en West-Souburg) (Zeeland) on October 6, 1869.Source 3
Huwelijksakte Toeg.nr. 25.85 Aktenr. 6
Timeline Adriana de Pagter
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname De Pagter
Historical context (based on day of marriage October 6, 1869)
- The temperature on October 6, 1869 was about 16.5 °C. The airpressure was 77 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 66%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- From June 4, 1868 till January 4, 1871 the Netherlands had a cabinet Van Bosse - Fock with the prime ministers Mr. P.P. van Bosse (liberaal) and Mr. C. Fock (liberaal).
- In the year 1869: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 3.6 million citizens.
- "Black Friday": Gold prices plummet after Ulysses S. Grant orders the Treasury to sell large quantities of gold after Jay Gould and James Fisk plot to control the market.
- Woman's suffrage: in New York, Susan B. Anthony and Elizabeth Cady Stanton form the National Woman's Suffrage Association.
- The Naval Battle of Hakodate takes place in Japan.