Personal data Martinus de Witte
Ancestors (and descendant) of Martinus de Witte
Household of Martinus de Witte
He is married to Adriana de Pagter on October 6, 1869 at Vlissingen (Oost-en West-Souburg) (Zeeland), he was 23 years old.Source 2
Permission for this marriage has been obtained in Vlissingen (Oost-en West-Souburg) (Zeeland) on October 6, 1869.Source 3
Huwelijksakte Toeg.nr. 25.85 Aktenr. 6
Timeline Martinus de Witte
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname De Witte
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname De Witte.
- Check the information Open Archives has about De Witte.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching De Witte.
Historical context (based on day of marriage October 6, 1869)
- The temperature on October 6, 1869 was about 16.5 °C. The airpressure was 77 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 66%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- From June 4, 1868 till January 4, 1871 the Netherlands had a cabinet Van Bosse - Fock with the prime ministers Mr. P.P. van Bosse (liberaal) and Mr. C. Fock (liberaal).
- In the year 1869: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 3.6 million citizens.
- The Japanese daimy? begin returning their land holdings to the emperor as part of the Meiji Restoration reforms. (Traditional Japanese Date: June 17, 1869).
- The Mount Washington Cog Railway opens, making it the world's first rack railway.
- Austria issues the world's first postcards.