Personal data Neeltje de Witte
Ancestors (and descendant) of Neeltje de Witte
Household of Neeltje de Witte
She is married to Willem de Wolf on May 27, 1868 at Vlissingen (Oost-en West-Souburg) (Zeeland), she was 24 years old.Source 2
Permission for this marriage has been obtained in Vlissingen (Oost-en West-Souburg) (Zeeland) on May 27, 1868.Source 3
Huwelijksakte Toeg.nr. 25.85 Aktenr. 9
Timeline Neeltje de Witte
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname De Witte
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname De Witte.
- Check the information Open Archives has about De Witte.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching De Witte.
Historical context (based on day of marriage May 27, 1868)
- The temperature on May 27, 1868 was about 23.6 °C. The air pressure was 3 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the west-northwest. The airpressure was 77 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 52%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- From June 1, 1866 till June 4, 1868 the Netherlands had a cabinet Van Zuijlen van Nijevelt - Heemskerk with the prime ministers Mr. J.P.J.A. graaf Van Zuijlen van Nijevelt (AR) and Mr. J. Heemskerk Azn. (conservatief).
- From June 4, 1868 till January 4, 1871 the Netherlands had a cabinet Van Bosse - Fock with the prime ministers Mr. P.P. van Bosse (liberaal) and Mr. C. Fock (liberaal).
- In the year 1868: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 3.6 million citizens.
- Time zone: New Zealand officially adopts a standard time to be observed nationally
- The Shogunate is abolished in Japan.
- President Andrew Johnson is acquitted in his impeachment trial by one vote in the United States Senate.