Personal data Lourina Gabrielse
- She was born in the year 1849 in Veere (Westkapelle) (Zeeland).
- She died.
Ancestors (and descendant) of Lourina Gabrielse
Household of Lourina Gabrielse
She is married to Jan de Witte on June 5, 1874 at Veere (Westkapelle) (Zeeland), she was 25 years old.Source 1
Permission for this marriage has been obtained in Veere (Westkapelle) (Zeeland) on June 5, 1874.Source 2
Huwelijksakte Toeg.nr. 25.138 Aktenr. 7
Timeline Lourina Gabrielse
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Gabrielse
Historical context (based on day of marriage June 5, 1874)
- The temperature on June 5, 1874 was about 24.0 °C. The air pressure was 1 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the west-northwest. The airpressure was 77 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 43%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- From July 6, 1872 till August 27, 1874 the Netherlands had a cabinet De Vries - Fransen van de Putte with the prime ministers Mr. G. de Vries Azn. (liberaal) and I.D. Fransen van de Putte (liberaal).
- From August 27, 1874 till November 3, 1877 the Netherlands had a cabinet Heemskerk - Van Lijnden van Sandenburg with the prime ministers Mr. J. Heemskerk Azn. (conservatief) and Mr. C.Th. baron Van Lijnden van Sandenburg (AR).
- In the year 1874: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 4.0 million citizens.
- The Oakland Daily Tribune publishes its first newspaper.
- The congress of the state of México elevates Naucalpan to the category of Villa, with the title of "Villa de Juárez".
- The United States Greenback Party is established as a political party consisting primarily of farmers affected by the Panic of 1873.