Personal data Levinus Lous
- He was born in the year 1844 in Veere (Westkapelle) (Zeeland).
- He died.
Ancestors (and descendant) of Levinus Lous
Household of Levinus Lous
He is married to Neeltje de Witte on May 19, 1871 at Veere (Westkapelle) (Zeeland), he was 27 years old.Source 1
Permission for this marriage has been obtained in Veere (Westkapelle) (Zeeland) on May 19, 1871.Source 2
Huwelijksakte Toeg.nr. 25.138 Aktenr. 10
Timeline Levinus Lous
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Lous
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Lous.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Lous.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Lous.
Historical context (based on day of marriage May 19, 1871)
- The temperature on May 19, 1871 was about 13.1 °C. The air pressure was 4 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the west-southwest. The atmospheric humidity was 63%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- From June 4, 1868 till January 4, 1871 the Netherlands had a cabinet Van Bosse - Fock with the prime ministers Mr. P.P. van Bosse (liberaal) and Mr. C. Fock (liberaal).
- In The Netherlands , there was from January 4, 1871 to July 6, 1872 the cabinet Thorbecke III, with Mr. J.R. Thorbecke (liberaal) as prime minister.
- In the year 1871: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 4.0 million citizens.
- The National Association, the first professional baseball league, opens its first season in Fort Wayne, Indiana.
- Criminal Tribes Act (CTA) enacted by British rule in India, which named over 160 local communities 'Criminal Tribes', i.e. hereditary criminals. Repealed in 1949, after Independence of India.
- The Royal Albert Hall is opened by Queen Victoria.