Personal data Theresia Cornelia de Kok
Ancestors (and descendant) of Theresia Cornelia de Kok
Household of Theresia Cornelia de Kok
She is married to Willem Huibregtse on February 14, 1877 at Vlissingen (Vlissingen) (Zeeland), she was 20 years old.Source 2
Permission for this marriage has been obtained in Vlissingen (Vlissingen) (Zeeland) on February 14, 1877.Source 3
Huwelijksakte Toeg.nr. 25.128 Aktenr. 5
Timeline Theresia Cornelia de Kok
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname De Kok
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname De Kok.
- Check the information Open Archives has about De Kok.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching De Kok.
Historical context (based on day of marriage February 14, 1877)
- The temperature on February 14, 1877 was about 8.1 °C. The air pressure was 4 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the south-southwest. The airpressure was 76 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 86%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- From August 27, 1874 till November 3, 1877 the Netherlands had a cabinet Heemskerk - Van Lijnden van Sandenburg with the prime ministers Mr. J. Heemskerk Azn. (conservatief) and Mr. C.Th. baron Van Lijnden van Sandenburg (AR).
- In The Netherlands , there was from November 3, 1877 to August 20, 1879 the cabinet Kappeijne van de Coppello, with Mr. J. Kappeijne van de Coppello (liberaal) as prime minister.
- In the year 1877: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 4.0 million citizens.
- Arthur Tooth, an Anglican clergyman is taken into custody after being prosecuted for using ritualist practices.
- Chief Crazy Horse of the Oglala Sioux surrenders to United States troops in Nebraska.
- Henry Ossian Flipper becomes the first African American cadet to graduate from the United States Military Academy.