Personal data Willem Huibregtse
- He was born in the year 1855 in Veere (Westkapelle) (Zeeland).
- He died.
Ancestors (and descendant) of Willem Huibregtse
Household of Willem Huibregtse
He is married to Theresia Cornelia de Kok on February 14, 1877 at Vlissingen (Vlissingen) (Zeeland), he was 22 years old.Source 1
Permission for this marriage has been obtained in Vlissingen (Vlissingen) (Zeeland) on February 14, 1877.Source 2
Huwelijksakte Toeg.nr. 25.128 Aktenr. 5
Timeline Willem Huibregtse
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Huibregtse
Historical context (based on day of marriage February 14, 1877)
- The temperature on February 14, 1877 was about 8.1 °C. The air pressure was 4 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the south-southwest. The airpressure was 76 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 86%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- From August 27, 1874 till November 3, 1877 the Netherlands had a cabinet Heemskerk - Van Lijnden van Sandenburg with the prime ministers Mr. J. Heemskerk Azn. (conservatief) and Mr. C.Th. baron Van Lijnden van Sandenburg (AR).
- In The Netherlands , there was from November 3, 1877 to August 20, 1879 the cabinet Kappeijne van de Coppello, with Mr. J. Kappeijne van de Coppello (liberaal) as prime minister.
- In the year 1877: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 4.0 million citizens.
- After rioting by Baltimore and Ohio Railroad workers and the deaths of nine rail workers at the hands of the Maryland militia, workers in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania stage a sympathy strike that is met with an assault by the state militia.
- Indian Wars: Oglala Sioux chief Crazy Horse is bayoneted by a United States soldier after resisting confinement in a guardhouse at Fort Robinson in Nebraska.
- Russo-Turkish War: Russia declares war on Ottoman Empire.