Personal data Johannes Brasser
- He was born in the year 1849 in Veere (Westkapelle) (Zeeland).
- He died.
Ancestors (and descendant) of Johannes Brasser
Household of Johannes Brasser
He is married to Kornelia Faase on November 14, 1873 at Veere (Westkapelle) (Zeeland), he was 24 years old.Source 1
Permission for this marriage has been obtained in Veere (Westkapelle) (Zeeland) on November 14, 1873.Source 2
Huwelijksakte Toeg.nr. 25.138 Aktenr. 21
Timeline Johannes Brasser
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Brasser
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Brasser.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Brasser.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Brasser.
Historical context (based on day of marriage November 14, 1873)
- The temperature on November 14, 1873 was about 1.0 °C. The air pressure was 2 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the east-northeast. The airpressure was 77 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 92%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- From July 6, 1872 till August 27, 1874 the Netherlands had a cabinet De Vries - Fransen van de Putte with the prime ministers Mr. G. de Vries Azn. (liberaal) and I.D. Fransen van de Putte (liberaal).
- In the year 1873: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 4.0 million citizens.
- The University of California opens its first medical school in San Francisco, California.
- At Adair, Iowa, Jesse James and the James-Younger gang pull off the first successful train robbery in the American West.
- The Canadian Parliament establishes the North West Mounted Police, the forerunner of the Royal Canadian Mounted Police.