Personal data Adriana Westerbeke
- She was born in the year 1846 in Veere (Westkapelle) (Zeeland).
- She died.
Ancestors (and descendant) of Adriana Westerbeke
Household of Adriana Westerbeke
She is married to Maarten Brasser on May 13, 1870 at Veere (Westkapelle) (Zeeland), she was 24 years old.Source 1
Permission for this marriage has been obtained in Veere (Westkapelle) (Zeeland) on May 13, 1870.Source 2
Huwelijksakte Toeg.nr. 25.138 Aktenr. 5
Timeline Adriana Westerbeke
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Westerbeke
Historical context (based on day of marriage May 13, 1870)
- The temperature on May 13, 1870 was about 18.9 °C. The air pressure was 10 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the south-southwest. The airpressure was 76 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 48%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- From June 4, 1868 till January 4, 1871 the Netherlands had a cabinet Van Bosse - Fock with the prime ministers Mr. P.P. van Bosse (liberaal) and Mr. C. Fock (liberaal).
- In the year 1870: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 3.6 million citizens.
- The First Vatican Council decrees the dogma of papal infallibility.
- The Bulgarian Exarchate is established by decree of Sultan Abd-ul-Aziz of the Ottoman Empire.
- The Fifteenth Amendment to the United States Constitution is ratified, guaranteeing voting rights to citizens regardless of race.