Personal data Pieter Huibregtse
Ancestors (and descendant) of Pieter Huibregtse
Household of Pieter Huibregtse
He is married to Leintje de Witte on April 26, 1867 at Veere (Westkapelle) (Zeeland), he was 21 years old.Source 1
Permission for this marriage has been obtained in Veere (Westkapelle) (Zeeland) on April 26, 1867.Source 2
Huwelijksakte Toeg.nr. 25.138 Aktenr. 5
Timeline Pieter Huibregtse
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Huibregtse
Historical context (based on day of marriage April 26, 1867)
- The temperature on April 26, 1867 was about 11.3 °C. The airpressure was 76 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 61%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- From June 1, 1866 till June 4, 1868 the Netherlands had a cabinet Van Zuijlen van Nijevelt - Heemskerk with the prime ministers Mr. J.P.J.A. graaf Van Zuijlen van Nijevelt (AR) and Mr. J. Heemskerk Azn. (conservatief).
- In the year 1867: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 3.6 million citizens.
- Manifest Destiny: Medicine Lodge Treaty ? Near Medicine Lodge, Kansas a landmark treaty is signed by southern Great Plains Indian leaders. The treaty requires Native American Plains tribes to relocate a reservation in western Oklahoma.
- The Hudson's Bay Company gives up all claims to Vancouver Island.
- Tokugawa Shogunate hands power back to the Emperor of Japan, starting the Meiji Restoration.