Personal data Leintje de Witte
Ancestors (and descendant) of Leintje de Witte
Household of Leintje de Witte
She is married to Pieter Huibregtse on April 26, 1867 at Veere (Westkapelle) (Zeeland), she was 19 years old.Source 1
Permission for this marriage has been obtained in Veere (Westkapelle) (Zeeland) on April 26, 1867.Source 2
Huwelijksakte Toeg.nr. 25.138 Aktenr. 5
Timeline Leintje de Witte
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname De Witte
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname De Witte.
- Check the information Open Archives has about De Witte.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching De Witte.
Historical context (based on day of marriage April 26, 1867)
- The temperature on April 26, 1867 was about 11.3 °C. The airpressure was 76 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 61%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- From June 1, 1866 till June 4, 1868 the Netherlands had a cabinet Van Zuijlen van Nijevelt - Heemskerk with the prime ministers Mr. J.P.J.A. graaf Van Zuijlen van Nijevelt (AR) and Mr. J. Heemskerk Azn. (conservatief).
- In the year 1867: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 3.6 million citizens.
- Emperor Meiji becomes the 122nd emperor of Japan.
- Queen Victoria gives Royal Assent to the British North America Act which establishes the Dominion of Canada on July 1.
- An unsuccessful expedition led by E.D Young sets out to search for Dr David Livingstone (Scottish missionary and explorer).