Personal data Adriana Jacoba Wissekerke
Ancestors (and descendant) of Adriana Jacoba Wissekerke
Household of Adriana Jacoba Wissekerke
She is married to Pieter Abraham Beun on March 25, 1921 at Vlissingen (Oost-en West-Souburg) (Zeeland), she was 21 years old.Source 2
Permission for this marriage has been obtained in Vlissingen (Oost-en West-Souburg) (Zeeland) on March 25, 1921.Source 3
Huwelijksakte Toeg.nr. 25.85 Aktenr. 5
Timeline Adriana Jacoba Wissekerke
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Wissekerke
Historical context (based on day of marriage March 25, 1921)
- The average temperature on March 25, 1921 was 8.5 °C. There was 8.1 hours of sunshine (65%). The average windspeed was 2 Bft (weak wind) and was prevailing from the west. Source: KNMI (weather station De Bilt/The Netherlands)
- Koningin Wilhelmina (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from September 9, 1918 to September 18, 1922 the cabinet Ruys de Beerenbrouck I, with Jonkheer mr. Ch.J.M. Ruys de Beerenbrouck (RKSP) as prime minister.
- In the year 1921: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 6.9 million citizens.
- The Communist Party of Spain is founded.
- The Harvard University football team loses to Centre College, ending a 25 game winning streak. This is considered one of the biggest upsets in college football.
- Air mail service begins between New York City and San Francisco.