Personal data Simon Wisse
- He was born in the year 1857 in Veere (Aagtekerke) (Zeeland).
- He died.
Ancestors (and descendant) of Simon Wisse
Household of Simon Wisse
He is married to (1) Neeltje Corre on April 23, 1875 at Veere (Aagtekerke) (Zeeland), he was 18 years old.Source 1
Permission for this marriage has been obtained in Veere (Aagtekerke) (Zeeland) on April 23, 1875.Source 2
He is married to (2) Cornelia den Hollander on May 1, 1896 at Veere (Aagtekerke) (Zeeland), he was 39 years old.Source 3
Permission for this marriage has been obtained in Veere (Aagtekerke) (Zeeland) on May 1, 1896.Source 2
Huwelijksakte Toeg.nr. 25.1 Aktenr. 1
Huwelijksakte Toeg.nr. 25.1 Aktenr. 4
Timeline Simon Wisse
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Wisse
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Wisse.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Wisse.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Wisse.
Historical context (based on day of marriage April 23, 1875)
- The temperature on April 23, 1875 was about 8.8 °C. There was 0 mm of rain. The air pressure was 6 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the north-northwest. The airpressure was 76 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 54%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- From August 27, 1874 till November 3, 1877 the Netherlands had a cabinet Heemskerk - Van Lijnden van Sandenburg with the prime ministers Mr. J. Heemskerk Azn. (conservatief) and Mr. C.Th. baron Van Lijnden van Sandenburg (AR).
- In the year 1875: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 4.0 million citizens.
- Georges Bizet's opera Carmen receives its première at the Opéra Comique in Paris.
- The first ever organized indoor game of ice hockey is played in Montreal, Canada as recorded in The Montreal Gazette.
- Alexandra Palace reopens after the 1873 fire burnt it down.