Personal data Willemina Poppe
Ancestors (and descendant) of Willemina Poppe
Household of Willemina Poppe
She is married to Klaas Melis on April 6, 1877 at Veere (Aagtekerke) (Zeeland), she was 19 years old.Source 2
Permission for this marriage has been obtained in Veere (Aagtekerke) (Zeeland) on April 6, 1877.Source 3
Huwelijksakte Toeg.nr. 25.1 Aktenr. 1
Timeline Willemina Poppe
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Poppe
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Poppe.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Poppe.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Poppe.
Historical context (based on day of marriage April 6, 1877)
- The temperature on April 6, 1877 was about 13.1 °C. The air pressure was 8 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the south-southwest. The airpressure was 75 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 61%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- From August 27, 1874 till November 3, 1877 the Netherlands had a cabinet Heemskerk - Van Lijnden van Sandenburg with the prime ministers Mr. J. Heemskerk Azn. (conservatief) and Mr. C.Th. baron Van Lijnden van Sandenburg (AR).
- In The Netherlands , there was from November 3, 1877 to August 20, 1879 the cabinet Kappeijne van de Coppello, with Mr. J. Kappeijne van de Coppello (liberaal) as prime minister.
- In the year 1877: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 4.0 million citizens.
- The first Test cricket match begins between England and Australia.
- The Blantyre mining disaster in Scotland kills 207 miners.
- Indian Wars: Battle of Big Hole ? A small band of Nez Percé Indians clash with the United States Army.