Personal data Simon Bosselaar
Ancestors (and descendant) of Simon Bosselaar
Household of Simon Bosselaar
He is married to Pieternella van der Meule on April 22, 1887 at Veere (Domburg) (Zeeland), he was 21 years old.Source 3
Permission for this marriage has been obtained in Veere (Domburg) (Zeeland) on April 22, 1887.Source 2
Overlijdensakte Aktenr. 2
Huwelijksakte Toeg.nr. 25.22 Aktenr. 2
Timeline Simon Bosselaar
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Bosselaar
Historical context (based on day of marriage April 22, 1887)
- The temperature on April 22, 1887 was about 11.4 °C. There was 0 mm of rain. The air pressure was 20 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the west-southwest. The airpressure was 75 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 84%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from April 23, 1884 to April 21, 1888 the cabinet Heemskerk, with Mr. J. Heemskerk Azn. (conservatief) as prime minister.
- In the year 1887: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 4.5 million citizens.
- Construction of the Manchester Ship Canal begins at Eastham.
- Herman Hollerith receives a patent for his punch card calculator.
- The Rocky Mountains Park Act becomes law in Canada, creating the nation's first national park, Banff National Park.