Personal data Maatje Boogaard
Ancestors (and descendant) of Maatje Boogaard
Household of Maatje Boogaard
She is married to Jan van der Meule on October 27, 1877 at Veere (Aagtekerke) (Zeeland), she was 25 years old.Source 2
Permission for this marriage has been obtained in Veere (Aagtekerke) (Zeeland) on October 27, 1877.Source 3
Huwelijksakte Toeg.nr. 25.1 Aktenr. 5
Timeline Maatje Boogaard
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Boogaard
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Boogaard.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Boogaard.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Boogaard.
Historical context (based on day of marriage October 27, 1877)
- The temperature on October 27, 1877 was about 3.4 °C. The airpressure was 76 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 98%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- From August 27, 1874 till November 3, 1877 the Netherlands had a cabinet Heemskerk - Van Lijnden van Sandenburg with the prime ministers Mr. J. Heemskerk Azn. (conservatief) and Mr. C.Th. baron Van Lijnden van Sandenburg (AR).
- In The Netherlands , there was from November 3, 1877 to August 20, 1879 the cabinet Kappeijne van de Coppello, with Mr. J. Kappeijne van de Coppello (liberaal) as prime minister.
- In the year 1877: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 4.0 million citizens.
- At Gilmore's Gardens in New York City, the first Westminster Kennel Club Dog Show opens.
- Thomas Edison announces his invention of the phonograph, a machine that can record and play sound.
- The first Test cricket match begins between England and Australia.