Personal data Christiaan Huijsman
Ancestors (and descendant) of Christiaan Huijsman
Household of Christiaan Huijsman
He is married to Johanna Krijger on May 16, 1877 at Veere (Grijpskerke) (Zeeland), he was 23 years old.Source 2
Permission for this marriage has been obtained in Veere (Grijpskerke) (Zeeland) on May 16, 1877.Source 3
Huwelijksakte Toeg.nr. 25.39 Aktenr. 3
Timeline Christiaan Huijsman
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Huijsman
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Huijsman.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Huijsman.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Huijsman.
Historical context (based on day of marriage May 16, 1877)
- The temperature on May 16, 1877 was about 14.3 °C. There was 0 mm of rain. The air pressure was 2 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the southwest. The airpressure was 76 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 78%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- From August 27, 1874 till November 3, 1877 the Netherlands had a cabinet Heemskerk - Van Lijnden van Sandenburg with the prime ministers Mr. J. Heemskerk Azn. (conservatief) and Mr. C.Th. baron Van Lijnden van Sandenburg (AR).
- In The Netherlands , there was from November 3, 1877 to August 20, 1879 the cabinet Kappeijne van de Coppello, with Mr. J. Kappeijne van de Coppello (liberaal) as prime minister.
- In the year 1877: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 4.0 million citizens.
- The first Test cricket match begins between England and Australia.
- Queen Victoria of the United Kingdom is proclaimed Empress of India.
- The first edition of the Washington Post is published.