Personal data Geert Dekker
Ancestors (and descendant) of Geert Dekker
Household of Geert Dekker
He is married to Elizabet Huijsman on October 20, 1875 at Veere (Grijpskerke) (Zeeland), he was 30 years old.Source 2
Permission for this marriage has been obtained in Veere (Grijpskerke) (Zeeland) on October 20, 1875.Source 3
Huwelijksakte Toeg.nr. 25.39 Aktenr. 5
Timeline Geert Dekker
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Dekker
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Dekker.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Dekker.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Dekker.
Historical context (based on day of marriage October 20, 1875)
- The temperature on October 20, 1875 was about 7.1 °C. There was 1 mm of rain. The air pressure was 16 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the south east. The airpressure was 75 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 83%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- From August 27, 1874 till November 3, 1877 the Netherlands had a cabinet Heemskerk - Van Lijnden van Sandenburg with the prime ministers Mr. J. Heemskerk Azn. (conservatief) and Mr. C.Th. baron Van Lijnden van Sandenburg (AR).
- In the year 1875: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 4.0 million citizens.
- Alexandra Palace reopens after the 1873 fire burnt it down.
- Kwang-su becomes emperor of China.
- Notorious New York City politician Boss Tweed escapes from prison and flees to Cuba, then Spain.