Personal data Maarten Huijsman
Ancestors (and descendant) of Maarten Huijsman
Household of Maarten Huijsman
He is married to Suzanna Dekker on April 21, 1871 at Veere (Meliskerke) (Zeeland), he was 24 years old.Source 2
Permission for this marriage has been obtained in Veere (Meliskerke) (Zeeland) on April 21, 1871.Source 3
Huwelijksakte Toeg.nr. 25.73 Aktenr. 1
Timeline Maarten Huijsman
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Huijsman
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Huijsman.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Huijsman.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Huijsman.
Historical context (based on day of marriage April 21, 1871)
- The temperature on April 21, 1871 was about 4.9 °C. The air pressure was 1 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the west-northwest. The atmospheric humidity was 90%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- From June 4, 1868 till January 4, 1871 the Netherlands had a cabinet Van Bosse - Fock with the prime ministers Mr. P.P. van Bosse (liberaal) and Mr. C. Fock (liberaal).
- In The Netherlands , there was from January 4, 1871 to July 6, 1872 the cabinet Thorbecke III, with Mr. J.R. Thorbecke (liberaal) as prime minister.
- In the year 1871: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 4.0 million citizens.
- In North Carolina, William Woods Holden becomes the first governor of a U.S. state to be removed from office by impeachment.
- Opening of the first rack railway in Europe, the Rigi-Bahnen on Mount Rigi.
- The Camp Grant Massacre takes place in Arizona Territory.