Personal data Katharina Adriaanse
Ancestors (and descendant) of Katharina Adriaanse
Household of Katharina Adriaanse
She is married to Barthel Wisse on September 18, 1863 at Veere (Meliskerke) (Zeeland), she was 29 years old.Source 2
Permission for this marriage has been obtained in Veere (Meliskerke) (Zeeland) on September 18, 1863.Source 3
Huwelijksakte Toeg.nr. 25.73 Aktenr. 4
Timeline Katharina Adriaanse
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Adriaanse
Historical context (based on day of marriage September 18, 1863)
- The temperature on September 18, 1863 was about 15.8 °C. The air pressure was 1.5 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the west-southwest. The airpressure was 76 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 68%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from February 1, 1862 to February 10, 1866 the cabinet Thorbecke II, with Mr. J.R. Thorbecke (liberaal) as prime minister.
- In the year 1863: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 3.6 million citizens.
- American Civil War: The Battle of Chickamauga ends.
- The January Uprising breaks out in Poland, Lithuania and Belarus. The aim of the national movement is to regain Polish-Lithuanian-Ruthenian Commonwealth from occupation by Russia.
- Battle of Aldie in the Gettysburg Campaign of the American Civil War.