Personal data Willem Minderhoud
Ancestors (and descendant) of Willem Minderhoud
Household of Willem Minderhoud
He is married to Maatje Smallegange on March 22, 1866 at Borssele (Borssele) (Zeeland), he was 29 years old.Source 3
Permission for this marriage has been obtained in Borssele (Borssele) (Zeeland) on March 22, 1866.Source 2
Overlijdensakte Aktenr. 11
Huwelijksakte Toeg.nr. 25.9 Aktenr. 1
Timeline Willem Minderhoud
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Minderhoud
Historical context (based on day of marriage March 22, 1866)
- The temperature on March 22, 1866 was about 5.2 °C. There was 0 mm of rain. The air pressure was 5.5 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the northwest. The airpressure was 75 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 64%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from February 1, 1862 to February 10, 1866 the cabinet Thorbecke II, with Mr. J.R. Thorbecke (liberaal) as prime minister.
- In The Netherlands , there was from February 10, 1866 to June 1, 1866 the cabinet Fransen van de Putte, with I.D. Fransen van de Putte (liberaal) as prime minister.
- From June 1, 1866 till June 4, 1868 the Netherlands had a cabinet Van Zuijlen van Nijevelt - Heemskerk with the prime ministers Mr. J.P.J.A. graaf Van Zuijlen van Nijevelt (AR) and Mr. J. Heemskerk Azn. (conservatief).
- In the year 1866: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 3.6 million citizens.
- Italy and Prussia ally against Austrian Empire.
- New Orleans's Democratic government orders police to raid an integrated Republican Party meeting, killing 40 people and injuring 150.
- The Atlantic Cable is successfully completed, allowing transatlantic telegraph communication for the first time.