Personal data Cornelia Mol
Matches in other publications
This person also appears in the publication:
Ancestors (and descendant) of Cornelia Mol
Household of Cornelia Mol
She is married to Willem Neelis van Liere on January 26, 1872 at Borssele (Ovezande) (Zeeland), she was 31 years old.Source 2
Permission for this marriage has been obtained in Borssele (Ovezande) (Zeeland) on January 26, 1872.Source 3
Huwelijksakte Toeg.nr. 25.95 Aktenr. 1
Timeline Cornelia Mol
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Mol
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Mol.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Mol.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Mol.
Historical context (based on day of marriage January 26, 1872)
- The temperature on January 26, 1872 was about 8.8 °C. The air pressure was 5 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the south-southeast. The atmospheric humidity was 79%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from January 4, 1871 to July 6, 1872 the cabinet Thorbecke III, with Mr. J.R. Thorbecke (liberaal) as prime minister.
- From July 6, 1872 till August 27, 1874 the Netherlands had a cabinet De Vries - Fransen van de Putte with the prime ministers Mr. G. de Vries Azn. (liberaal) and I.D. Fransen van de Putte (liberaal).
- In the year 1872: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 4.0 million citizens.
- Yellowstone National Park is established as the world's first national park.
- Victoria Woodhull becomes the first woman nominated for President of the United States.
- Trade unions are legalised in Canada.